This program is taught by Hamilton County, Ohio Judge Steven Martin, who discusses the 10
- Be Prepared! Need I say more?
- Be Civil. It will not help your case.
- Rarely, if ever, tell a jury, or most judges for that matter, that your case is complicate
- Proffer your testimony and exhibits that were excluded by the judge during the trial or he
- Submit your jury instructions in advance.
- If you are challenging the competence of an expert or any other witness to testify, please
- If you are using demonstrative exhibits, get them close to the jury.
- If you are going to surprise your opponent with motions, keep in mind you are also surpris
- When you file a motion, please notify the courtroom. I need hard copies.
- Be yourself. Jurors will see through a phony and it will not help your client.
- 7 part video, duration of 01:01:16.
- Production Date
Kentucky Bar Association approved this course for 1.00 CLE Hour(s) of type General.
- Occupation: Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge
- Neighborhood: Mariemont, Ohio
- Education: Anderson High School, 1975; Indiana University B.S. 1979; JD 1982
- Prior to becoming a judge in 1996, was an assistant county prosecutor specializing in environmental crime
- Has also been in private practice